Payment methods can be found under both “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the Site. The payment methods made available to you may change. Some payment methods may not be available in the future and we may add new ones. When choosing a payment method, You agree to the terms of that payment method, You agree to any charges that apply, You agree that the payment method is valid and You agree that the payment account or card belongs to You and that You have the right to use the payment method. The billing descriptor for all Bank Card payments will show up as ” Redsonbet ”. It is unlawful to deposit money which has been obtained illegally.
We accept payments made in Naira or such other currency as is made available in the currency drop down from time to time. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you will be converted into the currency of Your Account at the exchange rate We choose. Also, any exchange premiums are payable by you. When payment is made using a credit card, We may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back). Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible. We do not accept cash directly or cash delivered to any payment solution provider.
When the outcome of a Game You take part in is determined, or when We confirm the result of an event, any winnings will be made available to you on Your Account. If We mistakenly credit Your Account with winnings that do not belong to you for any reason, these will be taken back from Your Account. If you have withdrawn these winnings before we become aware of this error, you must immediately inform us and will be required to pay this back. If You do not We will take all legal action available to us to recover this debt.
You may withdraw any amount up to the “Available to Bet” balance in Your Account by issuing a valid notice of withdrawal. Notices for withdrawals must be made on the Site only. If you want to withdraw all Your funds, You must first cancel any outstanding stakes. You agree that funds in Your Account must only be used for playing the Games found on the Site. If you request a withdrawal without turning over an amount that is equal or more than the amount deposited, We reserve the right to enforce a turnover of the full or part of the previous deposit(s) made and/or charge a fee on the withdrawal requested. We can reject a withdrawal request if We suspect that funds are being withdrawn for any fraudulent or money laundering reasons. Prior to accepting a withdrawal, We may request that you provide legal identification, for example certified copies of passports, ID cards or other such documentation as we feel is required in the circumstances. We may also carry out phone verification, face verification or other such verification as is required to ensure that You are who You say You are. If you withdraw an amount which cumulatively exceeds #500,000 We will carry out additional verification procedures. We may also carry out these verification procedures even in the case of lower withdrawals.
The time for a withdrawal request to be finalized may vary due to circumstances, however a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within three (3) business days. When a withdrawal is cancelled, the funds are returned back to your account and you can make use of those funds accordingly on the account. Redsonbet does not assume any responsibility for any funds lost during gameplay following a withdrawal cancellation either by you or by us. We may request that You redirect Your withdrawal or cancel it or request that it is redirected to a different method of withdrawal in accordance with anti-money laundering polices and/or regulations.
Cancellation of a withdrawal (whether this was made by You or Us) does not entitle You to any compensation should You choose to play with the funds in Your Account before any withdrawal is completed.
Closing Your Account
You can close Your Account at any time, by contacting support directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You close Your Account:
- You must first cancel any outstanding offers for stakes that You have made;
- You must contact support and specifically request the closure of Your Account;
- We will transfer all funds from Your Account (subject to the deduction of relevant
- If You want to recover funds from closed, blocked or excluded Accounts, You need to contact support.
- If You are closing Your Account because You have a problem with gambling addiction, please refer to Our Responsible Gaming Rules.Dormant & Inactive Accounts
- An Inactive Account is an Account having a real money balance that has not beenaccessed for an uninterrupted period of 12 months.
- A Dormant Account is an Account having a real money balance that has not beenaccessed for an uninterrupted period of 30 Months.
- Once Your Account is inactive, We will contact You via e-mail to inform You that Wewill charge a #50 per month administrative fee, unless You login to Your Account.
- If You log-in before Your Account becomes dormant, Your Account will no longer be charged the administrative fee. You may also request a full refund of the administrative fees charged up until then by contacting support. The period of inactivity starts to runagain from Your last log-in date.
- Any Bonus is only available once per: person, family, household, address, e-mail address, bank account, telephone number, computer/device and/or IP address.
- Any “welcome” Bonuses are only available to new customers who open an Account on the Site and who have never held an Account on the Site before, have never received a welcome offer of any kind and who are invited to take part in a welcome offer by virtue of it being specifically offered to them when they register on the Site
- Some Bonuses must be manually activated by You in Your Account. Unless stated otherwise, You can do this after logging into Your Account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in Your Account. If You play with any of Your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
- When You claim a Bonus, your real money, the Bonus and all winnings generated from them will remain as Bonus money and may not be withdrawn or wagered on other products until wagering requirements are met.
- All Bonuses have a wagering requirement that needs to be completed within a given time frame before any potential winnings and/or bonuses can be withdrawn. Failure to meet the required wagering requirements and/or forfeit of an active Bonus for any reason may result in the forfeit of all winnings attained from Your real money as well as Your Bonus and bonus winnings attained throughout the wagering process of the Bonus. Any attempt to withdraw any funds or cash out any placed bets prior to the complete fulfillment of the Bonus wagering requirement may result in the Bonus and any winnings attained (including winnings that originated from Your real money used to get the Bonus) being forfeited. System bets do not count towards the wagering requirements. Only bets that have been placed and settled during the campaign period will be considered towards the wagering requirements. Any bets that are placed and settled outside this period will not count.
- Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets were placed on any Game (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create “action”) without risk will not qualify for any wagering requirement. Examples of bets without risk include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. If You are found to be colluding with other players, for example, one person betting on the player, the other betting on the banker, You will have Your bets cancelled, Account closed and all deposits made by You may be forfeited.
- If You cancel the Bonus You will lose the Bonus and all winnings generated from the Bonus.
- We have the right to refuse any player a Bonus or We may alter the Bonus (including cancellation), if We believe that:
- The Bonus is being abused (Our definition of abuse includes but is not limited to a player making use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds)
- Technical issues have occurred in relation to the Bonus
- The Bonus is, for any reason, not able to be conducted as planned.
- We offer promotions in good faith to players who use Our services for entertainment purposes. We reserve the right to cancel or remove a player’s access to these games in the case of suspected abuse of this offer and also, should we deem it necessary, to terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. In the case of an offender’sAccount being closed, We will not be liable to refund any losses made by a player on any Games or to refund any balances on the player’s Account. ‘Abuse’ includes but is not limited to using software and/or opening multiple accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage on a Bonus. In all cases of abuse, We retain the right to withhold all winnings and any balances remaining on Your Account.
- All Bonuses are intended for recreational players and/or as tokens of appreciation to Our customers and We therefore reserve the right to restrict eligibility to participate in all or part of any Bonus.
- The maximum withdrawal amount allowed from winnings earned from casino is #500,000
- 12 Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all Bonuses in the Casino have got a max bet restriction in place and failure to adhere to this max bet rule may result in Account closure and forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the Bonus.Irregular Play
- – Using any betting system or placing even money bets on any game of chance
- – Using the “Double-Up” or gamble feature within a game to increase win values
- – Increasing Your balance after placing high value bets and thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements
- – Wagering on Games that do not contribute towards wagering requirements orGames with a 0% wagering weight applied to them as specified in the specific bonus landing page terms
- – Wagering on games with bonus money to build up value, lose the bonus and then cash out on the built-up value with a secondary deposit
- – Short term, repetitive and/or unnecessary deposits and withdrawals in order to generate more bonuses. Only one Bonus shall be granted per operation (e.g., bet, deposit). Should a Customer qualify for several Bonuses, only the Bonus with the highest Bonus amount shall be granted.Responsible Gaming
- We, Our suppliers and/or licensors are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to Game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management
- We, Our suppliers and/or licensors accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Site or its content, including and without limitation to:
- Delays or interruptions in operation or transmission
- Loss or corruption of data
- Communication or lines failure
- Any site or content misuse
- Any errors or omissions in content
- In the event of a casino system malfunction all wagers are void
- If Your Game miscarries because of a failure of the system, We shall refund the amountwagered in Your Game by crediting it to Your Account or, if Your Account no longer
- Ensuring the ultimate Customer experience is in Our DNA and very much part of Our mind-set, however We appreciate that from time to time complaints need to be addressed. On the rare occasion this happens You can get hold of Us through the following communication channels:
- – E-mail Us on: email@example.com
- – Chat with us via our live chat system.
- So that We can deal with Your complaint quickly and efficiently, please provide Us with clear information about Your identity as well as all relevant details giving rise to the issue. This will enable Us to promptly resolve a reported matter and reach an amicable settlement.
- Any claim you might have regarding any transaction must be made within six months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place/should have taken place; otherwise we will not consider the claim. Once a claim is received, we will review any queried or disputed transactions and let you know the outcome. Our decision on this is final, in simple terms, what we say goes. When Talking to Us
- When You contact Us, You will not make statements which:
- – Are sexually explicit or grossly offensive
- – Use derogatory terms and/or incite hatred
- – Are abusive, defamatory or otherwise harass, threaten or cause distress orinconvenience to our support agents.
- We record or keep copies of all communications that You have with Our support agents. When Talking to Each Other
- – Is sexually explicit or grossly offensive
- – Uses derogatory terms and/or incites hatred
- – Encourages or facilitates antisocial behavior
- – Encourages or facilitates any illegal activities
- – Harasses, threatens or causes distress or inconvenience to other players
- – Influences other player’s actions through intimidation or abuse
- – Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, makes statements that are abusive,defamatory, harassing or insulting to the users of the Site
- – Advertises, promotes or otherwise relates to any other online entities includingforums
- You enter the Site and participate in the Games at Your own risk. The Site and the games are provided ‘as is’. The only promises We make in relation to the Site are detailed in these Rules. We do not warrant (in simple language, We do not legally promise) that:
- – The software or the Site is fit for purpose and free from errors
- – The Site and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions.
- We shall not be liable for anything, this includes any: loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise arising in relation to Your use of the Site or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify Us (in simple language, compensate Us for any loss) and directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any: cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to Your use of the Site or participation in the Games. If You don’t agree to this, You should not use the Site. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
- We also have the right to freeze or terminate Your Account or cancel any stakes if:
- – We suspect that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- – You are having problems with creditors or otherwise which are detrimental toOur business.
- Our decision is final.Anti-money Laundering Reporting
- As a gaming operator We need to comply with the Prevention of Money-laundering-Act and any associated Regulations. We shall check all transactions and report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Nigeria.
- If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games on the Site,You must report this to Us immediately.
- We may suspend, block or close Your Account and withhold funds, in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.Intellectual Property
- We are the sole owner of the trademark ‘Redsonbet’ and the ‘Redsonbet’ logo. Any unauthorized use of the ‘Redsonbet’ trademark and the ‘Redsonbet’ logo may result inprosecution
- www.Redsonbet.com is Our uniform resource locator and no unauthorized use may be made of this URL on any other Site or digital platform without Our prior written consent. Links to the Site and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other Site without Our prior written consent.
- We are the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within the Site.
- The contents and structure of the Site pages are subject to copyright © and database rights in the name of Redsonbet Solutions limited. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Site including all: text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to Us and the Site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Our written consent. You registration and use of the Site does not confer any rights whatsoever to the intellectual property contained in the Site.
- You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor Our web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted. Severability If any provision of these Rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Rules and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.Entire Agreement and Admissibility
- The Rules are the entire agreement between us with respect to this Site and, except in the case of fraud, overrule all prior communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between us.
- A printed version of these Rules and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.Assignment
- These Rules are governed by the Laws of Nigeria and the parties agree to be subject to the delta state internal revenue board.
- These Rules maybe published in a number of languages. It is only the English version that forms the legal basis of the relationship between us, but all versions can reflect the same principles. Translations into other languages are made as a service and in good faith, in the event of any discrepancy between an English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.Appendix
- Event/Market Specific Rules
- Rules and Regulations
- Terms and Conditions
- Abandoned events